The rest home is set in its own grounds in the centre of market town of Crowland, where there are shops and facilities including:-
Grocers, butchers, newsagents, hardware, cafe, bakers, public house, garden centre, dentists, doctors, churches of different denominations and a Friday market.
The home is on the bus route from Peterborough to Spalding which are seven and ten miles away respectively and which includes the villages of Cowbit and Eye on it's route.
Accommodation at Abbeygate Rest Home consists of seventeen ground floor rooms with seven newly refurbished first floor rooms with wet rooms accessible via a cabin platform lift. Shared facilities include two communal lounges, one dining room, conservatory, four separate W.C.'s one shower room and one bathroom with special bathing facilities. All are situated on the ground floor and one separate W.C. is located on the first floor.
The attractive and sunny conservatory is a popular place for residents to gather and a secure garden space with patio area is available for residents and is accessible to those in wheelchairs or with other mobility problems.
We would be happy to discuss our availability by phone or please feel to make an appointment to drop in.Contact Us
Please contact us to discuss working at Abbeygate Rest Homes.View all positions
- Modern facilities with access for wheelchair users throughout including a cabin platform lift.
- Highly trained, qualified and friendly staff.
- Options for both long-term residency and respite care.
- Pretty courtyard garden.
- Peaceful location in the centre of an historic Lincolnshire town.
- A varied and balanced menu, with special diets catered for, prepared in our own kitchen by the resident cook.
- A planned programme of entertainment and activities.
- Outings to local amenities and meeting places.
- Brand new Day Care facility which will soon offer transport from nearby towns and villages.
How to find usAbbeygate Crowland
9 North Street
PE6 0EG Tel: 01733 211429